Partner with Application teams to ensure project requirements capture product vision while maintaining industry best practices.
- Analyze and document business needs by generating testing matrix from business requirements review
- Active engagement in all phases of the development cycle and the product delivery process (analysis, forecasting, design, coding, testing, deployment, and post implementation support)
- Generate project specific test plan and cases in support of comprehensive regression testing plans
- Conduct manual test execution, verification of functionality, usability, and all other applicable areas
- Perform testing and validation on SQL databases in support of specific projects and general research requests
- Document test plans and test case logging in company software tools
- Research production issues and document steps needed to reproduce problems as needed
- Communicate with Business Analysts and Developers to work in a collaborative environment to ensure overall team success
- Apply and augment automated testing scripts via company software tool
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Information Systems, Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years with software testing experience
- Experience with web site navigation on multiple web and mobile browsers; web vulnerability testing a plus.
- Must have worked with software development including knowledge of testing methodology.
- Experience with relational databases, basic working knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Detailed oriented with strong trouble shooting and analytical skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly evolving environment as part of a cohesive team.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with project tracking and testing tools, such as TFS, JIRA, Excel, etc.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work beyond 40 hours per week based on business needs.
Job Status: Full Time