BTG in partnership with the top ranked Healthcare company in Florida has an immediate need for a Quality Analyst Specialist.
Requirements of the Quality Analyst
- 2+ years recent QA experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience with HP Quality Central to execute test scripts is favorable
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
Benefits of the Quality Analyst
- $30 - $35 per hour, depending on experience
- Contract to hire position
- M-F 8AM - 5PM
- Full time hours, 5 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Quality Analyst
- Creates a test approach, identifying scope of testing with risk based approach for each feature or scope of work in a project effort identifying test environments, dependencies, constraints, prioritizing test cases and scheduling time for the testing.
- Responsible for ensuring end to end testing methodology including all appropriate documentation and requirements.
- Identifies tests that are good candidates for automation.
- Identifies approaches for risk based testing for each feature or scope of work in a project effort and prioritizes test execution in order to test high risk/high impact scenarios first.
- Sets up software and hardware in the test lab, per specs.
- Ensures test results are accurate, thorough and appropriately documented.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.