BTG in partnership with the top ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for an experienced QA Lead.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Lead
- Minimum 10 years experience as a QA Lead
- Must be local to Jacksonvilee, FL or able to relocate
- Knowledgeable in the QA Process, from requirements to closure
- Ability to work multi projects.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Benefits of the Quality Assurance Lead
- $50 per hour, depending on experience
- Full time
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Lead
- Leading and performing QA Activities for projects in the Marine Service IT Department.
- Manage and perform IT QA testing activities
- Estimation, Planning, Monitoring
- Regular report of Test progress by project
- Release Management, Test Case Creation, Test Execution
- Defect management
- QA Certification Sign-off, Test Closure
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.