Provider Interoperability Project Lead
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Provider Interoperability Project Lead.
Requirements of the Provider Interoperability Project Lead
- 6+ years related work experience in Project Management and Communications or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- 3+ years leading initiatives with experience driving results across multiple organizations
- 3+ years working experience in Healthcare as PM or operational role (physician, facility, payer)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communicational skills
- Outstanding Presentational design skills using PowerPoint and other artifacts (charts, graphs)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in an agile and iterative environment
- Understanding of projects with technology components (e.g., implementation lifecycle: requirements gathering, design, testing, etc.
- Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
Benefits of the Provider Interoperability Project Lead
- Full time hours, 8-5 or 9-6
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Provider Interoperability Project Lead
- Provides consultative support to organization management within context of overall strategic objectives and broad policy
- Execute and influence stakeholders across a matrixed enterprise environment to achieve strategic objectives
- Supports and partners the Provider Interoperability team to deliver on vision, road map, and growth opportunities
- Synthesizes collected data/information and advises initiative owners on options, risks, cost versus benefits and impacts on business processes, systems, providers, etc.
- Has frequent engagement with internal and external business partners to obtain and share information for influencing decisions, selling concepts, and/or providing advice and counsel that impacts business objectives
- Understands strategic direction of impacted business areas and the organization
- Acts as communications lead and spokesperson for Provider Interoperability initiatives and develops communications, alerts and messaging out to leadership
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.