Provider Experience Strategy Consultant
Offers advice and expertise to help improve business performance in terms of operations, structure, and strategy. The work stretches across a variety of areas, including IT, finance, marketing, and HR. The ideal candidate will have documented history of helping other businesses into new growth areas and creating measurable benefits for his or her employers. Able to operate in a fast-paced, high-energy office, be creative, and to think outside the box.
Strategy Lead for Provider Experience Strategy. This role will be accountable for the development and execution of strategic imperatives designed to improve Provider satisfaction with the client.
General responsibilities include:
- Detect and investigating issues and ways to resolve them
- Determine the pros and cons of possible strategies
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Implementing agreed solutions
- Develop and implement new procedures or training
- Previous Consultant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Excellent research skills
- Technology - High level of Word (Excel, PPT (a must) and any other technologies w/ presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to package a message and present to sr. leaders.
- Consulting background preferred.
- Department: Provider Experience Program - Strategic initiatives to better partner the overarching strategy.
- Healthcare background preferred.