Provider Connectivity Solutions Specialists
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Provider Connectivity Solutions Specialists.
Requirements of the Provider Connectivity Solutions Specialists
- 3+ years related work experience in Project Management and Communications or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- 3+ years working experience with electronic and self-service capabilities for providers or customer-based clientele (eg. Availity, Online retail, Web-based forms, etc )
- 3+ years working experience in Healthcare as PM or operational role
- Strong Verbal and Written Communicational skills
- Outstanding Presentational design skills using PowerPoint and other artifacts (charts, graphs)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in an agile and iterative environment
- Understanding of projects with technology components (e.g., implementation lifecycle: requirements gathering, design, testing, etc.
- Related Bachelor's degree or additional 4 years related equivalent work experience
Benefits of the Provider Connectivity Solutions Specialists
- Full time hours, 8-5 or 9-6
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Provider Connectivity Solutions Specialists
- Provides specialized support to their functional area's internal and external clients, within the scope of their positions, by performing one or more of the representative duties noted below:
- Serve as a liaison between internal clients and functional departments; help clients achieve their objectives by serving as a resource in the interpretation, change and application of company policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and revise programs that meet clients' business needs.
- Help clients understand and comply with internal and external standards and practices. Identify risks, evaluates controls and prepare findings and recommendations. Implement compliance programs to prevent illegal, unethical or improper business practices.
- Research, analyze, synchronize, maintain, modify, interpret, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions. Develop tools and systems to manage this information. Output is used for forecasting, costing, planning, positioning, trending, measuring, controlling financial risk, contracting and administration. Present findings and articulate results.
- Negotiate, prepare and/or manage contracts and contractual relationships to ensure deliverables, timetables, services and budget meet desired performance outcomes.
- Determine the acceptability, conditions and pricing of specific insurance risks and associated coverage within regulatory requirements, corporate product offerings and designated authority level.
- Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, proposals, technical manuals, policies, system and process documentation, audit results, issue papers, marketing materials, newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Represent assigned function at external hearings, mediations, audits, meetings, etc.
- Participate on or lead larger, more complex divisional/cross-functional projects. Plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements.
- Develop and build internal and external partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department, across the Company and outside the Company.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.