BTG in partnership with the top-ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for a Project Manager.
Support operational and project initiatives through IT infrastructure solutions specifically dedicated to the Network and Voice/Data program.
Scope of Responsibiltiy:
Responsible for managing and leading projects impacting the Network and Voice/Data program within the IT Infrastructure team
Benefits of the Integration Developer
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 12 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to Leadership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and record dependencies
- Basic understanding of enterprise LAN /WAN architecture including routing, switching, and wireless (Wi-Fi)
- Basic understanding of VoIP
- Experience managing infrastructure projects including LAN/WAN, VoIP, and Data Center in a complex enterprise environment (multiple sites, multiple MSPs, multiple carriers)
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities
- Business and Systems Research and Analysis
- Experience with both short term (3 months or less) and long term (3 months to multi-year) projects
- Experience opening new facilities (infrastructure)
- Wireless networking experience (design & build)
- SDWAN experience
- Cloud migration and networking experience (AWS & Axure)
- All PMO process related deliverables and documentation
- SME / technical team responsible for actual execution of defined scope
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.