- Manage projects with internal and external dependencies
- Moderate scope, Risk of moderate severity & impact, integration within functional capabilities
- Moderate cost and typically longer duration within more than one team of resources.
- Identify & resolve discrepancies in planned costs versus actual cost and overall financial management for assigned projects.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing/validating multiple project plans and approving plans.
- May mentor IT Project Managers.
- Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
- Participates in change initiatives including tasks and initiatives outside of specific job duties such as BRM workgroups.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing detailed project plans and tracking financial information.
- Communicate project status to project team, stakeholders’ leadership and Program Managers associated with other projects.
- Advise project team, customers, and staff on tactical solutions to dealing with barriers within a project.
- Accountable for active facilitation of project issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
- Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
- Leads project meetings.
- Creates and maintains relationships with stakeholders and team members in order to achieve mutual goals.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Status: Full Time