Project Manager III
The client's Project Managers (PMs) are responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability of project oriented work efforts and success of their projects across the IT organization. PMs create scope documents based on approved charters and project plans (work breakdown structures); track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities. Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff
- Oversee product documentation and archiving. Adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure.
- Responsible for managing external and vendor relationships (including the SOW and managing to implementation (deliverables and schedules)
- 5 years of broad applied project management experience in managing technology projects and leading technical staff.
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency in the use and/or understanding of project tracking and management tools such as MS Project (including project schedule & financial tracking, reports and outputs and SharePoint).
- Solid proficiency with capacity planning and project projections with a strong financial management background
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
- Expert in MS Project 2010
- Expert in MS Excel
- Strong Communications (written and verbal)
- Experience with implementing Medicare projects preferred
- Experience with implementing Customer Service projects preferred
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Project Manager III position.
Job Status: Full Time