Project Manager II
High Level Project Description:
- Enhance organizations end user experience through IT infrastructure solutions
- Responsible for managing and leading projects impacting the IT Infrastructure team
- 10 years of PM Experience
- Operating and/or Hardware upgrade planning, monitoring and execution
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and record dependencies
- Project Management
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Excellent communication skills involving both business and IT messaging
- Support PC hardware configurations.
- Support creation of OS image(s) needed.
- Support creation of SCCM application packages needed.
- Inventory all PCs and identify Win10 Hardware Compatibility.
- Determine best Win10 migration process and order of migrations.
- Acquire, support configuration, and deploy new computers.
- Upgrade Win10 Compatible PCs.
- Decommission obsolete computers.
- Build a sustainable PC Refresh Program
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Project Manager II position.
Job Status: Full Time