One of our premier clients in the Jacksonville, Florida Soutside area has an immediate need for a Project Manager with Applications Management experience. The perfect candidate will have skills and experience in the following:
8-12 months (possible contract to hire)
Scope of Responsibility:
- Leading the support of project management objectives as IT project management subject matter expert (SME) through definition, development, and execution of IT projects in accordance with organizational priorities.
- Managing the integration of vendor tasks and monitors associated deliverables.
- Tracking performance to operating plans, budgets, forecasts, and schedules.
- Maintaining and monitoring project documentation.
- Communicate project status to IT leadership and key stakeholders
- You may directly coach and supervise employees or teams responsible for IT projects or initiatives.
- 8+ years of related IT project management experience;
- 5+ years professional experience in Consultative PM implementation background working with Business Partner
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- You will effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- You will apply the concepts, principles and practices of project designing, scheduling, estimating, planning, and inspecting.
- You will apply the concepts, principles, and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio).
- Financials, Travel, Audit and/or Risk functional application experience
- Experience in the transportation and logistics field using Process Improvement
- Logistics and Supply Chain experience
- PMP certification
- Create, Update, and maintain project plans and other project related documentation.
- Tracking project performance against operating plan.
- Communication to IT Leadership and key Stakeholders
If you believe your skills and experience are a match for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 904-998-9414.