Project Management Specialist
The company is making significant enhancements to the tools that help providers with care coordination, program administration, and financial reconciliation, in order to improve performance and lower cost of care. We are in search of an Product Owner that will lead software road map execution, which is needed to achieve this strategy.
As an product owner you will own all aspects of design, planning, integration, testing, and implementation. Some specific activities include:
1) Working with application owners and UX designers to finalize what end-state looks like
2) Working with Project Managers and Scrum Masters to create and execute plans on how we will get to end-state
3) Work with IT and business stakeholders to collect, translate and align the requirements with expected outcomes
4) Communicate with key stakeholders of any changes being made to current tools
5) Support operational readiness teams and needs in training, communication, and adoption tactics
We are looking for someone who has IT and healthcare experience. As well as, someone who is comfortable leading large & complex projects, as a self-starter, with all levels of leadership in order to accomplish goals.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com