The GWC Program Manager plays a key client-facing advisor role within GuideWell Connect and serves as the single operations point-of-contact for assigned accounts, holding responsibility for establishing and operating a portfolio of project engagements spanning across implementations and ongoing support & enhancements post go-live. This individual is an assertive, yet humble and polished individual that thrives in a dynamic and high-growth environment focused on delighting the customer and driving operational excellence.
Assist Account Executives in creating annual and quarterly account plans by providing operational plan detail for assigned active account(s)
Responsible for establishing and managing the processes
Lead execution and management of operational activity for assigned account base.
Takes a proactive approach to anticipating issues and risks, partnering with senior leadership and business SME(s)
Leads weekly GWC account team meetings, with Account Executives to prioritize program backlog(s) and ensure alignment of operational plans
Responsible for the packaging, presentation and delivery of all client-facing reporting and communications
Required Work Experience
- 6+ year’s relevant experience, preferably within a healthcare-focused management / strategy firm work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- 3 years relevant technical project management experience, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent project initiatives
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience Quantitative (e.g. economics, computer science, information systems, etc.) or Healthcare (e.g. health administration, public health, etc.) major
- Working knowledge of basic benefit plan management principles across both Medicare and Commercial healthcare lines of business
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior management and key stakeholders director-level and above
- Ability to translate the client product and/or strategic direction into client-specific recommendations, using consultative selling skills to obtain client buy-in and adoption
- Travel required (approximately 25%)
- PMP - Project Mgmt. Professional
- Strong analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to make sound decisions and follow through
- Excellent presentation skills