EO Program analysts support initiatives across the Shared Services Division. For such initiatives they coordinate action steps and execute assigned action tasks to achieve objectives. Incumbents manage software used by shared services for time and project management including maintaining and enhancing document management methodologies, designing and producing project and time reporting, and analyzing data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage and Support departmental Time and Project management software and related processes 25%
- Support, participate in, or lead smaller components of projects. Carry out tasks and activities that support project plans and deliverables and manage action steps 25%
- Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions. Output is used for forecasting, costing, planning, positioning, trending, measuring, controlling risk, contracting and administration. 20%
- May participate in department/divisional workgroups and initiatives. 10%
- Support processes used to collect scorecard data. Manage and improve processes for gathering and presenting scorecard metric data. 10%
- Coordinate, produce, and distribute business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, etc. 10%
Job Status: Full Time