This role is for a Product Owner to support a current initiative to support the Integrated Customer View effort which includes Preference Center and Touchpoint Management (Journey Orchestration).
Specialists apply discipline-specific or institutional knowledge and skills in the performance of departmental activities which support the Company's operations. Specialists typically prepare for their role by earning a post-secondary degree in a specific field, obtaining certification, or by on-the-job training and work experience. Incumbents may directly manage a small number of direct reports; the primary function of the role is applying specialized knowledge and skills as an exempt-level individual contributor.
- A PMP would be appropriate for this role.
- Agile Project Experience is a must.
- An Ops manager would not be ideal for this role; however a Sr. Business Project Manager may be a good fit.
- The responsibility of a Product Owner is to be the Business Lead for Agile Project Work Stream, writes user stories and prioritizes backlog of work.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Owner in Agile environment.
- Technologies: Healthcare systems, CRM tools, Preference Management systems