This role is to be a Product Owner to directly support a project workstream for the Maintain Eligibility Journey.
Analysts analyze data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement. Incumbents develop, administer and enhance tools and systems that manage Company information. Analysts typically prepare for their role by either achieving a post-secondary degree in a specific field, obtaining certification, or by on-the-job training and work experience. Incumbents may directly manage a small number of direct reports; the primary function of the role is applying analytical knowledge and skills as an exempt-level individual contributor.
Analysts will provide project management expertise in an agile/hybrid methodology to deliver the prioritized work associated with Healthcare Eligibility, Enrollment and Payments.
- We are looking for an individual with project management experience in an Agile/Hybrid environment.
- Financial and payments experience is a plus.
- Banking and Health Insurance experience is a plus.
- Preference for someone that has worked in a financial system (banking/financial services).
- Strong work experience/knowledge that they can deliver to the market.
Job Status: Full Time