BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Product Manager.
Requirements of the Product Manager
- Bachelors degree preferred - or equivalent work experience
- 4 years work related experience
- Must know how to document and create strategy
- Must have strong PPT skills
- Must have the ability to package and execute reports with a strong sense of excel
- Power BI is preferred
Benefits of the Product Manager
- Remote anywhere in US
- Hours need to be flexible (between 7am and 7pm)
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Product Manager
- Responsible for driving the strategy and overall success of the product.
- Owns the product strategy which drives the vision and roadmap, and manages the product throughout its entire lifecycle, not just the development phase.
- Works well between the business and IT ensuring real time communication occurs, removing barriers and ensure implementation is delivered on time.
- Creating Strategy documents by integrating business and IT processes/capabilities
- Provides leadership and direction to all Product Owners engaged in their Product.
- Attends iteration demos (Sprint Reviews)
- Crates the business case for the product.
- Creates and manages a program level backlog for the product with high level acceptance criteria) maximizing ROI by prioritizing the product features by business value
- Work with Program Portfolio management to understand budget and program deliverable and team impacts
- Owns and communicates the Product Roadmap (with assistance from business and system architects and impacted POs)
- Specifies market requirements and pricing strategies for current and future products
- Develops and implements a company wide go-to-market plan
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.