BTG, in partnership with a top ranked facilities management company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Product Manager/Director (D365).
Requirements of the Product Manager/Director
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- PMP/Prince2/Agile certified
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
- Clear understanding of product management and market placement.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud desirable
- Experience in the design, build and delivery of a SaaS solution with wide customer base, especially in the retail/services industry vertical Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Experience with ERP or high-level accounting and reporting systems required
- Expert in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Advanced level of computer literacy; Microsoft Office is essential
- Knowledge of Power Point
- Expert Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, chart etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the company
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multitask
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead team in manner that provides accurate, efficient results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to liaise and develop good rapport with multiple customers
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Benefits of the Product Manager/Director
- Full time position
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 28 days of PTO
- Company matched 401k
Responsibilities of the Product Manager/Director
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with software development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent City by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Product Strategy & Planning
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Own the product roadmap and backlog, prioritise functions against user and business requirements and priorities
- Together with BA or individually ensure that user stories are in clearly groomed state, with clear acceptance criteria, to meet desired outcome
- Drive hypothesis base development and feature experimentation exercises (A/B testing) to ensure we deliver effective solutions and value to customers
- Ensure that there is alignment throughout the organisation, from top level exec to developer on what the product is all about, what our focus is and what milestones we need to cross to achieve goals
- Capable of liaising with technical managers and leads in the engineering team to jointly develop a roadmap for the product that functionally as well as non- functionally (e.g. compliance, security, performance, availability) delivers against its requirements, whilst introducing minimum engineering complexity
- Ensure quality is top of the mind and be an advocate for it in the software development cycle by defining clear acceptance criteria before go to market
- Define and own metrics for customer engagement, product performance, product adoption rate, customer satisfaction rates to ensure the product delivers on its objectives
- Be mindful of product technical debt when making commitments, as 20% of team's efforts should go towards technical debt
- Research and bring innovative ideas from the product vertical to the actual product
- Continuously conduct customer interviews and surveys to gauge if we are building the right thing for our users
- Conduct competitive analysis for similar products on the market and adjust roadmaps against our unique industry niche, the needs of our customers and the wider product platform strategy within City
- Look for alliances and partnerships which can better our product offering or push our product into new markets
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to a or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.