Process Mining Engineer
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Process Mining Engineer professional.
About the Position:
- Work with process data, define KPIs and create process and customer specific dashboards using Process Mining tools
- Help business units' leaders drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through Task mining and Process Mining tools
- Develop data-driven process insights and actions, identify process inefficiencies, and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Implement the newest features and functionalities of our process automation technologies including Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
- Learn and compare various task mining and process mining tools, features, implementations, and pricing
- Foster objective analytical business judgment, market understanding, problem solving, and fact-based analysis to identify, prioritize, structure, and solve complex business problems
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Constant prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis
- Minimum seven years of experience in process improvement or technology consulting, professional services
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, any of the Engineering disciplines, or Industrial Engineering / Ops research major/Ph.D. with an IT/analytics background
- Experience of 3+ years in data preparation, data gateway
- Prior knowledge on Celonis Process Mining
- Experience across Digital toolkits, Process Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation/RPA, Process Mining, Data Science, SQL
- Strong experience in Relational databases, SQL, ETL and Python and superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on ERP systems and core processes (P2P, O2C, AP, AR) and experience in Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- Experience in any of data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- Ability to translate business challenges to data insights
- Strong understanding of visual design for analytics
- Strong (2+ years) experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau
- Good communication skills & team player attitude
- Project Management
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere or other RPA leading technologies
- Knowledge of BPMN modeling
- Develop informative visuals and reports for business intelligence, starting from data ingestion to transformation, to visualization
- Process Mining projects status visibility
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.