Process Improvement Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Process Improvement Analyst.
Requirements of the Process Improvement Analyst
- 2+ years related work experience leading projects with quantified cost savings
- 3+ years of experience with execution of Continuous improvement and/or process excellence initiatives
- Proven experience performing and documenting risk using an industry recognizable approach (i.e. process FMEA)
- Proven experience working with highly collaborative groups for consulting and executing to results
- Demonstrated individual ability to quickly build strong, credible relationships and teams within al levels in the organization
- Lean/Six Sigma certification Green Belt/Black Belt
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience creating data collection plans, extracting data via coding, and working with data and statistical analysis
Benefits of the Process Improvement Analyst
- Flexible hours, M-F
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Process Improvement Analyst
- Process Improvements/Project Management
- Perform data manipulation and analysis (graphical and statistical) as required in support of initiatives that improve the customer experience and streamline operations performance. Make recommendations for business decisions based on data analysis as well as recommend changes for process.
- Perform process risk assessments against current and future state designs. Proven experience identifying risk within a process's flow, people or technology and providing recommendations to prevent, detect or mitigate failures
- Manages project timelines and milestones, tracks progress, monitors and communicates project status, and determines project costs, benefits, and controls.
- Change Leadership
- Creates detailed end-to-end mapping and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement that positively impact up-stream and down-stream business partners.
- Perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for improvement, structure efforts to achieve the targeted improvements and establish measurement systems to monitor performance.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.