PRINTED WIRE BOARD DESIGNER
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked defense company in Ohio, has an immediate need for a Printed Wire Board Designer.
Requirements of the Printed Wire Board Designer
- Need to have a minimum of 10 years active PWB Design experience which requires a working knowledge of IPC standards and guidelines.
- Must have a minimum of 2000 hours of recent Altium experience.
- Must have a command understanding of IPC Land pattern requirements.
- Must have a working knowledge of ANSI Y14.100.
- Must have completed a number of Rigid multilayer, Rigid Flex, Flex PWB's.
- A focus on DFM and experience with various CAM applications to support the Design and verification effort such as CAM350 and Blueprint ECAD/ECAM applications.
- Working knowledge of Solid Edge/Works or similar mechanical cad application a plus.
- This role requires interfacing with Design teams, Manufacturing and Customers. Each Designer is responsible for producing Documentation meeting requirements of ANSI-Y14.100 and or MIL-STD-31000.
- The role also requires the candidate to manage the change documentation for their designs. They will be responsible to lead Engineering Review Board meetings prior to the release of Production ready design.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Candidate will have an IPC CID or CID plus certification.
- Will be familiar with IDF translators
- Electrical Engineering Degree Associates or Bachelor's degree a plus.
Benefits of the Printed Wire Board Designer
- Full time hours, 5pm - 3am
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
Responsibilities of the Printed Wire Board Designer
- SR. LEVEL PWB DESIGN SCHEMATIC CAPTURE, PARTS PLACEMENT PART CREATION ROUTING CREATING OF FAB AND ASSY DETAIL. PWB DESIGN CAPTURE FOR IPC-CLASS 3 MULTILAYER DESIGNS HI-DENSITY, HI-SPEED, WITH BLIND, BURIED VIAS, LARGE PIN COUNT BGA's WHICH REQUIRE IMPEDENCE AND CAPACITANCE CONTROL. RF DESIGN EXPERIENCE A PLUS. SOME MECHANICAL DRAFTING POSSIBLE..
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.