- Review of primary care / internal medicine candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that align to the search requirements.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Use an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent communities (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Articulate value proposition to candidates who are interested in the job opportunity.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and overall expectations.
- Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent communication on the status of the search.
- Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations.
- Extend Job offer to candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter-offers as appropriate.
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building talent pipelines to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates in play at all times.
- ***Exceptional Remote Candidates will be considered, but Preferred location is Largo, FL area****
- Minimum of three or more years’ recruiting experience with demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting. Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Must have at least two years of Physician recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated success in passive candidate sourcing.
- Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of common Human Resources principles, practices and metrics related to talent acquisition.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Physician Recruiter Position.
Job Status: Full Time