Performance & Compliance Analyst - Jacksonville
The Compliance & Performance Associate is responsible for monitoring and scoring calls on a daily basis for the department, using a variety of call recording sources and scorecards, and standards for quality monitoring. The position is also responsible for compiling the results to be provided for coaching and continuous improvement initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
Monitors and evaluates Medicare or Under65 Health Sales calls/chats, via a variety of call recording and scoring tools, the quality and content of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls and provides feedback.Conducts weekly audit processes to remain compliant - language line/Florida Relay.Coordinates call calibration for Team Leads, Supervisors, and Managers once a week, bi-monthly or monthly as required by client. May assist Sales Managers or Team Leads in providing real time coaching.Assists with creating, defining and implementing areas of opportunity for continual refresher training throughout the call center.Performs other duties as assignedHigh school diploma or GED
- 4+ years related work experience in Call Center Quality Assurance or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Experience multi-tasking and working independently Ability to work at a desk while using a telephone/headset and computer and to talk and correspond simultaneously with employees, management, corporate contacts, as well as customers and clients.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism with all staff levels
- Working knowledge of call center software
- Strong PC skills, to include Microsoft Office and Internet navigation skills l.
- Experience working with and improving customer experience.
- Knowledge of product or client compliance procedures
- Prior Supervisory/Management experience with an emphasis on quality assurance
- Prior Quality Assurance / Quality Monitoring experience in a Call Center atmosphere
- Knowledge of Five 9 and Salesforce
- The ability to read, write, and speak Spanish or Creole
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Performance & Compliance Analyst Position.
Job Status: Full Time