Payroll Financial Systems Specialist
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Payroll Financial Systems Specialist.
Requirements of the Payroll Financial Systems Specialist
- 5+ years payroll experience
- Intermediate to proficient knowledge in accounting, auditing or business processes of the technology being supported.
- Working knowledge of and experience supporting ERP, or EPM, or Reconciliation tools or related financial systems
- Experience participating as a subject matter expert in system implementations or system upgrades of ERP or EPM or Reconciliation tools or related financial systems.
- Familiar with project management terminology.
- PeopleSoft 9.2
- Ability to write SQL queries and queries within the PS application
- Knowledge of multi-company and multi-state regulations
Benefits of the Payroll Financial Systems Specialist
- Full time hours M-F (8-5), 7 Month contract
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Payroll Financial Systems Specialist [Job]
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Provides support for management of a one or more financial system's new products, new reporting requirements, or improvements to current processes.
- Understands transaction level accounting flow and presents solutions to senior team members that lead to efficient accounting processes including associated financial system and process controls.
- Participates on project teams as a SME within or external to Finance on one or more financial systems, including participation in business requirement gathering, creation and review and may participate in system requirement development.
- Provides support on financial applications for problem resolution, financial report writing and enhancements and monthly update processes.
- Resolves system and/or business process problems and issues and/or mitigate risks to systems and business process.
- Configures the financial system to achieve desired business outcomes including complex accounting rules and/or chartfield maintenance.
- Monitors interfaces between or within a financial system and resolves out of balance issues identified in reconciliation processes in collaboration with IT.
- Assists in the development of business project plans and implementation plans to support major deliverables of applications.
- Validates system-testing results prior to implementation of new or enhanced interfaces and provide support to impacted areas.
- Identifies and recommends improvements to financial systems to financial system team management.
- Assists senior team members in the development of training materials and may conduct training sessions on new processes and modules.
- May be the single point of contact for finance areas and IT to acquire and share information relative to new or existing financial system interfaces which includes maintenance and implementation of financial interfaces.
- Collaborates with peers and different levels of management in Finance and IT to ensure priorities are clearly articulated. Responsible for escalating requests on behalf of business users.
- May develop data structures to support financial process (e.g. such as data cube, data transformation, etc.)
- May mentor junior team members
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. ************* https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.