Oracle Fusion Cloud Developer
This resource will be the single resource to develop interfaces for customer data both in and out of Oracle Customer Data Management (CDM). The resource must be able to take a functional design and perform all technical design and development to fully implement interfaces to/from CDM. The resources must know how to trigger data to be sent out of Fusion Cloud on a real-time basis when a record is inserted/updated in Fusion Cloud (ideally, the resource would know how to send customer data out of CDM on a real-time basis when a customer is inserted/updated in CDM).
- Very deep development skills within Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Ability to design and develop interfaces into and out of Oracle Fusion Cloud
- WebService API development/implementation experience within Oracle Fusion Cloud/Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Customer Data Management technical skills (nice to have)
- MuleSoft (nice to have)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including the ability to convey technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external partners.
- Ability to function effectively with, or as part of a team.
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY: Proficient within Oracle Fusion Cloud, Web APIs, RESTful services, Oracle Fusion Cloud table structures.
Deliverables: Fully developed interfaces between CDM and MuleSoft/other systems
You will work Onsite and Remote
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, or apply on line at www.btginc.com.
Job Status: Full Time