Operational Business Analyst
Requirements of the Business Analyst
- 5-7 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and record dependencies
- Project Documentation
- Training Documentation
- $45 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 1 year contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and functional steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Supports business users of application systems through trouble-shooting problems, on-line help and training.
- Works with Business Owners to develop priorities, define requirements, recommend solutions and report status for application system changes.
- Interface with users, programmers and Enterprise Support Center as liaison for communicating user requirements and resolving application problems.
- Provide BA support for stabilization of TOS and evaluation of benefits/ KPIs/Business Metrics post implementation.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (business stakeholders and vendor representatives) and complete configuration and implementation of TOS and other miscellaneous applications at terminals located at Port Everglades, Jacksonville, and San Juan, and other locations in US and Central America.
- Research the requests/issues from terminals, perform gap analysis, and identify the required enhancements to the third-party systems (TOS/FMMS(Infor-EAM)/WAM) at terminals.
- Support release, UAT testing, and deployment of upgrades to TOS in PEV, SJU, and JAX terminals.
- Develop and document detailed business process scenarios, functional and reporting requirements to address the requests/issues reported by operations teams from terminals and other impacted business units.
- Develop detailed use case scenarios, process flows, and test cases for User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate end to end testing.
- Liaise with QA Team for development of test cases.
- Liaise with Training Team for end user training material development.
- Maintain the Traceability matrix for business requirements, functional requirements, test cases and end user training material.
- Gather reporting requirements and help create a Dashboard from the data available in TOS..