BTG in partnership with the top ranked Healthcare company in Florida has an immediate need for a OpenShift Administrator.
Join our team of OpenShift Administrators and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
Requirements of the OpenShift Administrator
- Deep understanding of the Red Hat OpenShift cluster, container, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) space
- 4+ years experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting messaging infrastructure in a Linux environment.
- 2+ years of experience with RedHat OpenShift, Docker, IaaS or PaaS solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience with CI/CD orchestrator tools e.g., Jenkins, Maven or similar CI/CD
- 1+ years of experience installing, configuring and supporting RedHat OpenShift With Ansible.
- Experience supporting applications running on Docker and Kubernetes.
- 5 years of solid Linux Administration experience.
- Experience with RHCSA and RHCE certification is preferred
Benefits of the OpenShift Administrator
- 40 - 55 per hour, depending on experience
- Full time hours, 6 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the OpenShift Administrator
- Assisting in cluster builds, deployments, and administration.
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Red Hat OpenShift Cluster 3.x in an enterprise environment.
- Ensure that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards.
- Support Tier 1 and Tier 2 operations.
- Install, configure and manage additional CI/CD tools in the environment e.g., Jenkins, GitLab, Maven
- Research, design, implement and test of technology solutions.
- Proactively monitors and reports performance utilization of assigned technologies.
- Troubleshoot software and/or hardware issues/failures.
- Manage problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners.
- Determine migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors.
- Determine the best course of action for meeting business needs and provide consultative expertise to customers on how to best use systems.
- Proactively monitors and identifies broader, more complex issues across multiple, integrated, connecting technologies and communicate as appropriate.
- Contributes input into infrastructure architecture and ensures infrastructure architecture is implemented as intended.
- Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.