Office Services Coordinator (Facilities)
- Associate degree and 3 or more years of related experience
- Standard office practices and procedures
- Shipping processes and delivery options for major shipping vendors USPS, FedEx, UPS, including customs requirements
- Operating copying machinery and equipment
- Operating personal computers, printers, and related software packages e.g., email, Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be Self-motivated, have attention to detail, and be able to work without direct supervision
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage workload based on applicable deadlines
- Relate effectively to others and as part of a team
- Work a flexible schedule up to a maximum of 40 hours a week
- Under emergency situations, may need to work occasional Saturdays, early mornings, or evenings
Benefits of the Office Services Coordinator
- Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
- Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
- Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
- Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
- Discounts on home and auto insurance products..
- The Office Services Coordinator has several areas of responsibility: Facilities Administration, Office Services & Administrative Support.
- The Office Services Coordinator must communicate and coordinate the status of responses to staff requests for assistance with facilities and office services.
- Main person for interface between building management company, security card access provider, and management and staff regarding; office temperature, parking, employee security card access, and repairs.
- Identify and address building maintenance needs e.g., clean carpet stains, repair holes in walls.
- Monitor and respond promptly to staff inter-office communications inquiries/requests to the Office Services Group and keep team members informed.
- Ensure break rooms are clean, stocked, and all equipment is in working order. Work with vendors when necessary.
- Purchase and distribute office and housekeeping supplies.
- Prepare mail and packages appropriately for pickup.
- Operate mailing machine to process outgoing mail, including coordinating shipment, receipt, and distribution of mail as applicable as well as downloading updated shipping rates and replenishing available funds.
- Maintain copiers and other equipment. Performing minor repairs, restocking supplies, troubleshooting, contacting service personnel when repairs need to be conducted.
- Obtain necessary information to address issues and advise management in decisions e.g., solicit bids, identify contractors/vendors.
- Assist with administrative support for internal projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.