Nurse Health Educator
- Provide single session onsite presentations for Company’s employer groups and the community on a wide variety of chronic condition, care, and wellness topics such as Diabetes management, Hypertension, and lifestyle habits for weigh management, stress, nutrition, physical activity and general behavior change.
- Facilitate ongoing multi-session wellness programs for Company’s employer groups and the community targeting Chronic condition management, weight management, physical activity, nutrition and other health topics.
PRIMARY TECHNICAL / BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- 3 or more years’ experience in health education
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills as evidenced by video recording of a recent presentation or short live presentation at time of interview
- Proven basic knowledge of chronic conditions (Diabetes/Hypertension) and core wellness topics such as physical activity, nutrition, weight management and stress
- Valid Florida driver’s license with personal vehicle available for travel
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Nurse Health Educator position
Job Status: Full Time