Network Initiatives Project Manager
Project Managers for Network Initiatives are seasoned, subject matter experts who apply specialized knowledge in matters that require special interpretation or expertise. Incumbents use their discipline-specific and/or institutional knowledge to perform department activities. They participate in and/or lead critical, high-risk, complex initiatives, programs and projects, have frequent contact with internal and external business partners, facilitate/ influence strategic thinking and direction and influence peers and leaders across the organization to act on issues that have organization-wide impact. Specific accountabilities include:
- Synthesizes collected data/information and advises management/leaders on options, risks, cost versus benefits and impacts on business processes, systems, employees, etc.
- Has frequent contact with business partners to obtain and share information for influencing decisions, selling concepts, and/or providing advice and counsel that impacts business objectives.
- Understands strategic direction of business unit and the organization.
- Acts as communications lead for assigned project(s)/ initiative(s). May develop communication messaging and presentations for presentation throughout the organization.
- Acts as spokesperson for leadership, as appropriate for the project/initiative assigned.
- Looking for resource that can quickly adapt in a fast paced work environment and can work with a remote team across the state.
Job Status: Full Time