Network & Security Engineer
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked insurance company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Network & Security Engineer.
Requirements of the Network & Security Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or other security/technology related degree or 4 years of network security experience would be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience in IT Security and/or Networking
- Security certifications a plus
- Network certifications a plus
Benefits of the Network & Security Engineer
- Remote to start, then report to office in Alpharetta, Birmingham, Dallas, or Chicago.
- Contract to hire position
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision within the first month of being hired
- Annual Bonus
- Company-matched 401k
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous PTO
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
Responsibilities of the Network & Security Engineer
- Be responsible for supporting the planning, design, development and deployment enterprise network and security infrastructure solutions.
- Support the planning, architecture, and delivery of the enterprise-level security and network program including but not limited to the areas of SaaS / PaaS cloud deployments, data-center technologies, end-user and end-point protections.
- Generate and deploy solutions and policies in support of enterprise security and network technologies for the company and consumers.
- Design and implement security and network solutions that ensure appropriate controls and tools are selected and then operationalized.
- Work with application owners to integrate application security and application roles with security solutions.
- Work with management teams to develop, monitor and drive multi-year security and network infrastructure strategies.
- Designs, architects and deploys complex, secure and highly available heterogeneous LAN/WAN/Cloud security, data and communications solutions.
- Supports the creation of organizational wide standards for security and network infrastructure products.
- Develop and drive standardization of routers, switches, firewalls, remote VPN connectivity, VoIP/IP telephony technologies, wireless technologies.
- Oversees the entire life cycle of technology solutions acquired including budgetary expense planning and procurement lifecycles.
- Develops standards and oversees deployment of centralized network-based threat management systems including Intrusion Detection Systems, Application Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls.
- Serves as an escalation point for emergencies as needed.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter