.Net Developer II
.NET Developer Responsibilities include:
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field"
- Candidate should have extensive SQL knowledge, Database Table & Schema exposure, and a Relational table background.
- Experience in abInitio, SQL Navigator, and other tools for SQL management would be nice to have.
- Also, heavy preference for candidates with Open Source code experience.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference .Net Developer II position.
Job Status: Full Time