Requirements of the Multimedia Specialist
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience Graphic Design, Multimedia Communications, Instructional Design
- 4+ years of instructional development, adult learning theory, graphic design & editing, web design and development and digital art
- Proficient in usage of MAC equipment, strong skill in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Audition and Premiere Pro), Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in multimedia development and production tools including video production (camera, lighting kit, green screen, audio, pre/post-production, etc.)
- Experience in using industry-recognized graphic design, development, and animation tools
- Completes projects/development in accelerated timeframes which includes multitasking, prioritizing, and project management
- M-learning development and deployment platforms (Android, tablet, iPhone, etc.)
- Working with all levels of the organization/relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently develop instructionally sound interactive e-learning
- Completed training in instructional design and possess instructional design skills
- Knowledge of the functionality of learning management systems, content management systems, web and video conference tools
- Knowledge of 508 compliance and the ability to make design recommendations taking compliance guidelines into perspective
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, Java Script, MPG, JPG file formatting a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of the Multimedia Specialist
- $30 - $41 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 6 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Multimedia Specialist
- Develop new and maintain existing learning solutions based upon supporting the instructional design team by using curriculum documents and business strategies.
- Work independently and as a team to manage the production of various deliverables from analysis throughout the applicable development stage of the adopted instructional design model.
- Deploy learning solutions with guidance from IT and/or HRIS teams while ensuring emphasis is placed on learner ease of use and access.
- Create and/or manipulate innovative graphic elements (templates, logos, videography, digital photography, etc.) in curriculum design, internal marketing, and client-facing materials.
- Manage the production of various project deliverables from design phase through delivery including brochures, invitations, PowerPoint templates, CBTs (Web-Based Training), videography, message boards, website navigation icons, etc.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with distinct creative concepts that can be implemented with quick turnaround.
- Provide client consultation and communicate with senior team members or IT/HRIS team to receive feedback and recommend best practices in support of multimedia within various learning formats (instructor led, virtual learning, m-learning). Must have an Understanding of multiple learning platform best practices (CMS, LMS, and mobile devices).
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies and best practices in implementing visual design to aid in learning process.
- Understanding of various development technologies in use for instructional design and development (i.e. Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, and Articulate), graphic and multimedia development (Adobe Creative Suite, FinalCut), digital hardware, (DSLR camera, video, lighting, audio recording) and delivery platforms (m-learning, WBT, ILT, VILT, webinars, smartphones, tablet, Android, Apple, etc.)
- Implement, maintain and provide input to the management team on the multimedia team’s design process and standards that support the instructional design process.
- Takes initiative to document changes that will improve the design process.
- Demonstrates flexibility during the instructional design process to develop content that promotes project completion within quick turnaround times but still maintains high quality and learning standards.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.