Microsoft Power Platform Developer
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Microsoft Power Platform Developer professional.
About the Position:
Develop, configure, and deploy Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate solutions utilizing Microsoft's best practices and methodologies
This position resides within the Automation Center of Excellence that services the enterprise.
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- 3-5 years of Power Platform development experience with a technical understanding of low-code/no-code fundamentals, front-end development, and systems administration.
- Experience with data design and SQL
- Experience with O365 app architecture
- Experience Configuring and implementing PowerApps and Power Automate (Flow)
- Experience developing in MS PowerApps Portal with SQL Database (Dataverse)
- Experience creating views in Dataverse
- Proven analytical and investigative skills
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas-driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Associate degree or higher in a computer or math related field preferred, plus two or more years of experience with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Expertise and hands-on-experience with developing solutions that utilize Power Platform, Dataverse (CDS), SharePoint, or Microsoft Graph
- Ability to incorporate new features and techniques released by Microsoft responsibly
- Advanced Office 365 experience, experience with Microsoft 365 SharePoint
- Proficient with Power BI
- Familiarity with Azure services (i.e. Logic Apps and Cloud Storage) and MS PowerShell
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps processes including automation pipelines
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity and problem solving in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Detail-orientation and follow through on tasks and work plans
- Must know Azure AI and experience in Cognitive Services, Form recognizer etc
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and record dependencies
- Agile / Scrum
- Deliver value by creating modern, easy-to-use solutions for IT and business users, as well as enabling citizen developers to utilize these tools appropriately
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.