Medicare Analyst - Channel Mgmt
This position will work closely with sales compensation data, business rules, payment calculations and reporting in an effort to identify issues and consult with internal and external business partners to identify solution options specific to Medicare business. They will serve as the subject matter expert and champion for all sales compensation solutions with respect to requirements documentation, user acceptance testing, deployment planning and operational readiness planning. A successful candidate for this role will be a critical and analytical thinker with experience in the areas of Medicare and sales compensation and/or support and tirelessly drives for quality results.
The position also ensures their initiatives are delivered on time, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. They track key milestones and adjust plans in order to meet the needs of customers. The role is assigned to identify and test for root cause of Sales Compensation issues for assigned channels with multiple interdependencies and a high degree of complexity.
- Drive the Sales Comp transition to a zero error policy when implementing or enhancing sales compensation solutions.
- Develop and manage user acceptance testing, deployment and operational readiness plans
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance for Sales Comp solutions planning and implementation
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Use research and problem solving skills to determine root cause for any data issues found and recommend solutions to team
- Identify, investigate, and document possible root causes of trends, issues, and performance gaps based on analyses and validation results to determine improvements and provide recommendations
- Perform User Acceptance testing related to new releases and system enhancements
- Use Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint for report presentation, performing analysis and creating output
- Coordinate implementation of action plans with other key areas of the Company
- Develop documentation that effectively communicates findings and insights to ensure that key stakeholders understand the business implications for analyses.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc analyses as needed to support the goals and objectives of the department
- 3+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Looking for candidate with a high degree of experience working with large sets of data, data manipulation and Medicare knowledge.
- Project management skills
- Standard proficiency using MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of system sources and business processes
- Proven experience in navigating within a complex business structure
- 1+ years of Sales Compensation experience
- Experience in the health care industry and knowledge of heath care products
- Experience using SAS and/or SQL to generate large data extracts and manipulate large datasets
- Experience with analytics tools including but not limited to Tableau, Data Land, Power BI.
Job Status: Full Time