Marketing & Proposal Specialist
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Construction and Engineering company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Marketing & Proposal Specialist.
Requirements of the Marketing & Proposal Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications/public relations, English/journalism, business or technical field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience, with experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEX) industry preferred.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Experience with Adobe InDesign software
- The ability to work independently;
- Experience planning multi-channel marketing strategies;
- Intermediate level graphic design skills;
- Technical fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
Benefits of the Marketing & Proposal Specialist
- Full Time opportunity
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Life insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability
- Travel Insurance
- Auto/Home/Pet insurance
- accident and critical illness insurance at no cost
- Stock Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Responsibilities of the Marketing & Proposal Specialist
- Develops, designs and produces business development materials and participates in marketing activities and developing marketing strategy.
- Researches and implements the production of qualifications, proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials and submittals:
- Review RFP/RFQ and review client's needs
- Compose outline of criteria/responsibilities
- Assign responsibilities/monitor deadlines
- Produce proposal content which best meets client's criteria (personnel, past experience, hot buttons)
- Write/edit proposal sections
- Collaborates with members of proposal and presentation teams and makes recommendations.
- Researches/designs/writes/edits various proposal/business development documents (i.e., brochures, flyers, postcards, project profiles, advertisements).
- Performs business development activities including market research, identification and analysis of potential leads.
- Analyzes sales reports and statistics.
- Coordinates the collection, organization and maintenance of marketing/business development information, resources, files and schedules.
- Coordinates and oversees public relations, advertising & other outside events (i.e. tradeshows) as required.
- Tracks and maintains internal group database gather, organize, write, review accurate project descriptions/facts, resumes, consultants, contacts, etc.
- Contacts targeted companies/institutions to determine potential client requirements and recommends solutions.
- Implements and identifies divisional content identification and development for the website.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter