Analysts analyze data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement. Incumbents develop, administer and enhance tools and systems that manage Company information. Analysts typically prepare for their role by either achieving a post-secondary degree in a specific field, obtaining certification, or by on-the-job training and work experience. Incumbents may directly manage a small number of direct reports; the primary function of the role is applying analytical knowledge and skills as an exempt-level individual contributor.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include:
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
- Measuring performance of online and offline campaigns
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Job brief
- We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
- Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
- Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Experience in call center reporting
- Work with large data sets
- Ability to interact with clients
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical abilities
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Marketing Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time