MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN B
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked defense company in New York, has an immediate need for a MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN B.
Requirements of the MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN B
- High School / Secondary Education plus 4+ years of technician or troubleshooting experience
- Or 2 years post-secondary/ AA-AS Degree plus 0-2 years of technician or troubleshooting experience.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering theory; Associates degree (technical discipline) is preferred
- Electronics / RF Troubleshooting Experience preferred
- Experience with Harris RFCD products and assembly processes is preferred
- Able to perform LabVIEW driven automated tests
- Familiar with basic test equipment, i.e. Signal generators, oscilloscopes, power meters, spectrum analyzers
- Able to read and understand schematic diagrams
- MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Regularly demonstrates a positive attitude
- Strong Customer focus
- Ability to work well with others, in a team environment
- Capable of identifying problems and contributing to process improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work and learn in fast paced production environment
Benefits of the MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN B
- Hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts!!
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
Responsibilities of the MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN B
- In this role, individuals may be responsible for conducting tests on a variety of RF or digital printed circuit boards, subassemblies, or end products. Must be capable of using a variety of test equipment, logging information in technical databases and have a basic understanding of engineering schematics. Basic troubleshooting skills are required. This should include troubleshooting product, subassembly, and circuit board failures to component level. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter