Maintenance Technician - Manufacturing
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked manufacturing company in Jacksonville, has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician.
Schedule: 12 hour shift, night shift
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma / GED
- 3 years of related experience
- BLOW MOLDING EXPERICENCE REQUIRED
Benefits of the Maintenance Technician
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Required to perform tasks involved in maintaining and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical and electrical systems on all production machines.
- Perform general maintenance duties on manufacturing machines.
- Be able to perform preventative maintenance on the manufacturing machines.
- Performs minor electrical work not requiring a licensed electrician such as replacing light bulbs and fuses.
- Maintain machinery, equipment and tools by cleaning, lubricating, greasing and/or oiling to ensure optimum working order.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.