BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Linux/OpenShift Administrator.
Requirements of the Linux/OpenShift Administrator
- 5+ years of solid Red Hat Linux Administration experience.
- Experience working in a regulated environments where Audits/Compliance must be adhered to
- 4+ years experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting messaging infrastructure in a Linux environment.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience in Red Hat Linux Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades.
- Good understanding of the Red Hat OpenShift , containers, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) .
- In-depth understanding of the Kubernetes.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Experience supporting applications running on Docker and Kubernetes is plus
- Experience with RHCSA and RHCE certification is preferred.
Benefits of the Linux/OpenShift Administrator
- Flexible hours, M-F
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Linux/OpenShift Administrator
- Assisting in cluster builds, deployments, and administration.
- Ensure that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards.
- Support Tier 1 and Tier 2 operations.
- Research, design, implement and test of technology solutions.
- Proactively monitors and reports performance utilization of assigned technologies.
- Troubleshoot software and/or hardware issues/failures.
- Manage problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners.
- Determine migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors.
- Determine the best course of action for meeting business needs and provide consultative expertise to customers on how to best use systems.
- Proactively monitors and identifies broader, more complex issues across multiple, integrated, connecting technologies and communicate as appropriate.
- Contributes input into infrastructure architecture and ensures infrastructure architecture is implemented as intended.
- Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.