BTG, in partnership with a top ranked insurance company in Florida, has an immediate need for a legal Secretary professional.
About the Position:
If you have excellent organizational skills with demonstrated knowledge of legal matters, this opportunity may be for you. We are seeking a Legal Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative assistance for the office, including research of both a technical and clerical nature.
- Researches, initiates and/or composes responses to various inquiries from insureds, claimants, attorneys, and state or other regulatory agencies.
- Prepares records, charts, etc., as needed and for month-end reports.
- Transcribes dictation for attorneys.
- Arranges transportation and other reservations so as to ensure the best price and possible schedule to meet the traveling needs requested.
- Maintains files for attorneys.
- Speak with clients
- Calendaring with court systems and Outlook
- Strong Admin
- Use Time Matter now
- 2 years legal secretarial experience or 1 year of demonstrated success as a Legal Secretary Trainee.
- High school diploma required.
- Must type 28 wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Must have above average problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Must display independent thinking skills.
- Must demonstrate a good knowledge of office procedures as well as letter/memo composition, grammar and spelling skills.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the PC and must be proficient in Word and Excel.
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.