Learning Management System Specialist
This is a 100% Remote role, they can be located anywhere in the Nation, however, would be required to work East Coast hours and be on 8:30 am EST calls daily.
Learning Technology and Operations is looking for a detail-oriented individual that has a learning mindset and isn’t scared of asking questions to fill the role of LMS Specialist. The LMS Specialist partners with Enterprise Learning and Development to fulfill the client's Learning requests, administers all aspects of the client, and is responsible for troubleshooting client-related issues to resolution.
* Create activities within the client's Learning Management System using the client's Admin Guide
* Set up client's activities based on specifications from the client's Request Form
* Build Level 2 assessments in client's Learning Management System (LMS) to support learning activities
* Maintain compliance activities and assignments (updates, versions, assignments, notifications, etc.)
* Manage dynamic learning assignments and organizations
* Monitor the client's Learning Management System (LMS) inbox and respond to client's LMS-related issues
* Troubleshoot client's LMS-related issues to resolution and escalate as needed
* Contribute to shared knowledge management by updating the client's LMS Admin Guide
* Extremely organized and detail-oriented
* Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written; Comfortable speaking in front of small or large groups
* Demonstrates a willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks and adapt to change
* Ability to handle confidential matters with integrity and confidentiality
* Exhibit strong self-management, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
* Ability to learn new processes rapidly
* Good computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Apply independent judgment, discretion and initiative to address problems and develop solutions
* Work individually and as a part of a team
* Display strong customer service skills
* Must have some HRIS experience. Cornerstone, Successfactors, or similar are preferred.
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is required, bachelor in related field preferred
* Minimum 2 years experience administering a HR-related system required; experience with Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
* Minimum 2 years experience providing technical support for a HR-related system; experience with LMS preferred. - SumT is a huge plus.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Pay: $37 to $41/hour
$37 to $41 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time