Junior Full Stack Developer
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked business solutions company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Full Stack Developer.
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of one (1) year programming experience in .NET development.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn and understand the complex relationship among the various components of the system.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, Continuous Integration/Delivery, and MVC is desired.
- This position will be required to develop and enhance frontend and backend applications, APIs, and services along with any other needs of the program.
- The candidate will be expected to be a problem solver and use their initiative and experience to identify gaps in requirements to deliver a high-quality product.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a great teammate and humbly share their expertise in a manner that elevates the team.
Benefits of the Full Stack Developer
- Flexible hours, M-F
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer
- Design, develop, test, implement, maintain, support and document applications and systems to support the company's strategic initiatives.
- Translation of detailed design specifications into code solutions, requirement analysis
- .NET Web Development (C#/VB.NET/WebForms/MVC)
- Database Design
- Stored Procedure Development
- Object model design
- Root-cause code analysis
- Proficiency in SQL
- Mastery of code development tools
- Unit testing of all changes
- System documentation
- Attention to detail aligned with coding standards and system architecture
- Provide system expertise for solutions and enhancements
- Current on best practice secure programing methodologies
- All other duties as assigned
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.