Java Developer V
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using JAVA, Spring and Micro Service Architecture Experience to enable the client's Customer Experience applications.
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Lead development efforts, oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk.
- Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Develops microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
- Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
- "Scope" time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
- 7+ yrs of experience with Java/J2EE, SQL,
- 2+ yrs of experience with Spring Boot, Micro Service Architecture,
- 2+ yrs of experience with CI/CD, GIT,JENKINS,GRADLE, RedHat OpenShift,
- 4+ yrs of experience JUnit/Mockito
- 5+ Yrs of experience in XML / JSON /
- 5+ yrs of experience with Spring, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, Hibernate, and JPA.
- 4+ Yrs of experience with Webservices, SOAP, WSDL and Rest APIs
- 6+ Yrs of experience with IBM RAD / Eclipse / etc.
- 6+ yrs of experience with Oracle and IBM DB2
- 5+ yrs of experience with source control tools such as SVN/Git etc.
- 1 or more years of experience working in an Agile environment
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Java Developer V position
Job Status: Full Time