IT Vendor Management Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked logistics company in Florida, has an immediate need for an IT Vendor Management Analyst.
Requirements of the IT Vendor Management Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, supplier management or related field
- 3-5 years' experience in IT Vendor Management, Supplier Relationship Management, IT Operations and/or IT Strategic Sourcing
- 3-5 years' experience managing IT projects in a complex environment
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, system maintenance and support, contract or SOW SLA management and project management practices.
- Devises and implements continuous improvement initiatives to deliver quality and performance improvement benefits to established and new services
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and innovative thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills. Should be comfortable speaking in front of large groups and with executives internally and externally
- Good business acumen and basic understanding of IT vendor management processes, governance, and controls
- Understands and embraces organizational change management principles and practices
- Ability to multi-task and manage several improvement projects simultaneously
- Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment
- Consistently demonstrates high integrity, behaves ethically, and follows through on commitments
- Understands and anticipates needs of clients and stakeholders
- Exceptional team leadership skills and be able to work with and through others.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, time sensitive, cross functional environment and be able to prioritize tasks and projects accordingly.
- Keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills that support and enable sound decision making.
- Knowledge of and practical experience with process disciplines including incident management, problem management, and service level management
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite with advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint experience
Benefits of the IT Vendor Management Analyst
- 6 Months -1 year contract
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Vendor Management Analyst
- Partners with functional IT teams, business stakeholders and Procurement colleagues to ensure vendor onboarding, implementation planning, and change management initiatives are in place to manage vendors.
- Ensure that vendors are either meeting or exceeding their contractual obligations by delivering quality solutions/services on time.
- Report on Performance Metrics, Scorecards, Annual Reviews and/or Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Review and manage contractual obligations for existing and new contract agreements.
- Conduct and facilitate recurring business reviews with Service Delivery Managers and key vendors to ensure all contract terms and conditions are met, risks and issues are resolved, and Service Level Agreement metrics are adhered to and/or updated as required.
- Assist with the adherence to Vendor Management identified objectives, procedures, templates and workflow processes for vendor contracts and deliverable schedules.
- Track obligations, deliverables, and contract change notes. Manage and control access to documents as appropriate.
- Act as primary liaison between Company and its key IT vendors regarding issues, escalations and relationships.
- Interact and support the Service Delivery teams; make recommendations for the improvement of vendor delivery.
- Assist in daily operational requirements at a vendor level which could include but is not limited to invoice payments, goods receipt, and timely contract renewals.
- Facilitate vendor reviews and special projects as needed.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.