IT Support Technician
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked facilities management company in Florida, has an immediate need for an IT Support Technician.
The IT Support Technician will direct and coordinate activities required for Level 1 and Level 2 technical support of systems to ensure effective and efficient processing of a wide variety of facilities and business-related information projects, triage IT issues, coordinate response to service delivery issues with our vendors. This position will provide support for all proprietary mobile applications and portals within the organization as well as all aspects of desktop, phone, and support for a 24 x 7 x 365 IT Operation. Candidate must be very well-organized, self-motivated, curious, display a strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements of the IT Support Technician
- High School Diploma. Preferred Bachelor's degree in IT or related field of education, training, and/or experience required.
- 1-2 years of IT Help Desk support, triage tickets, desktop systems, iPad, iPhone support
- Experience with Microsoft InTune.
- Experience with desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Bilingual preferred
Benefits of the IT Support Technician
- Full time hours
- 4 Month contract with possibility of extension.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician
- Investigate, diagnose and analyze mobile application faults
- Liaise with app developers in order to resolve mobile app faults
- Provides day-to-day telephone, in-person, and online support to end-users.
- Ensure proper function and execution of the IT Department's operations and systems.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and advancement of the firm's technology assets and policies.
- Serve as an essential point of contact for the IT Service Desk assuring proper Responsiveness to customers
- Participate in technology management projects to deliver Tangibles, including but not limited to configuring and deploying end-user PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals
- Adhere to IT department strategies, processes, policies and procedures
- Support the company's software
- Install software upgrades and installations
- Install and configure desktop hardware installations, updates and support
- Support iPhones and iPads
- Provide out of hours support, when required (on call hours)
- Manages Manage Engine Level 1 and Level 2 tier support and triage of tickets.
- Present to IT Support Supervisor reports weekly on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software and network-related problems encountered by system end-users
- Assists IT Support Supervisor with miscellaneous building maintenance needs and requirements.
- Support the appropriate access for end-users including the maintenance of Windows Active Directory accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter