IT Senior Systems Analyst
Senior IT Systems Analysts collect and analyze information to formulate the scope and objectives supporting technology solutions. Conducts feasibility studies to design possible technology solutions. Writes system workflows, communication plans as well as programming specifications so that when the system is implemented it will meet user needs. This includes operational readiness, reporting and metrics. Prepares and maintains technical documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions. Assigned to complex projects, systems or initiatives. Senior IT Systems Analysts lead efforts, oversee work results, provide training and serve as a technical resource for other IT Systems Analyst.
* Analyzes business requirements, business rules and processes to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
* Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems
* Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
* Lead effort to identify and evaluate alternative solutions and take the initiative to seek out areas of improvement
* Act as a design team leader to ensure progress against goals and timely reporting to management
* Assigned to highly complex projects, systems or initiatives
* Prepares high level proposals that identify viable options to address the client’s needs. Works with appropriate parties to gain approval of proposal and initiate work.
* Determine business and technical functions to be included in design for new processes, and optimization efforts
* Works with Developers, Business Partners, Domains and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
* Creates detailed program specifications from which a developer can code.
* Clarifies design expectations. Answers business and technical questions. Researches and involves appropriate parties to resolve more complex business and technical issues.
* Continuously assesses systems as business direction changes for impacts to existing designs. Understands impacts and works as appropriate to determine best solution.
* Prepare technical documentation and deliverables including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting.
* Ensures adherence to practices, standards, policies and procedures
* Influences business/stakeholders and/or is instrumental in driving business decisions while proposing solutions built on Value Proposition
* Develops and documents vetted contingency plans in case of risks or roadblocks
* Advocates effective solutions that are flexible to accommodate future enhancements
* Responsible for consensus and relationship building between Business, IT teams and BRMs
Required Work Experience
6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education. Experience Details: Understanding f key business processes end -to-end specifically Network Management, Provider Management , CMS and Knowledge of contract benefits for all lines of business; reimbursement and procedural changes, claims process, and inquiry resolution through updates in PIMs and Diamond.
Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience IT related field
Additional Required Qualifications
Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
Proven ability to demonstrate detailed orientation, in-depth problem solving
Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations, compliance and adherences to business
Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
Ability to communicate complex business processes and translate to IT
High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
* Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations, compliance and adherence to business and system requirements; recommends areas of improvement to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services
* Develops business and other performance targets in conjunction with senior leadership and other internal stakeholders
* Researches, analyzes, plans, recommends and implements solutions to solve problems and address issues within the scope of the position including Program Design
* Supports, participates in or leads projects. Carry out tasks and activities that support project plans and deliverables. May play, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements
* Monitors, maintains, tests, enhances and synchronizes the Company’s systems that manage business and work processes
* Thorough knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system
* Tracking defects to certify applications meet the approved system requirements;
* Experience with business requirements and business process analysis to ensure
IT solutions meet the business needs
* Identifying gaps in business processes and coordinating resolutions across IT and business teams;
* Proficient creating and executing complex SQL queries and ability to use available tools to extract and query data from SQL
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com