IT Security Technical Writer
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Healthcare company in Florida has an immediate need for a IT Security Technical Writer.
Requirements of the IT Security Technical Writer
- 3 or more years work experience performing technical writing responsibilities primarily, or 4 or more years work experience as a technical writer combined with another role.
- Security+ or other similar security certification preferred but not required.
- Strong technical writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to organize and create smart structured digital content with embedded linked topics
- Strong written communication, oral communication, inter-personnel skills with attention to details.
- Strong analytical/problem solving and organization skills.
- Thorough understanding of Information Security concepts, including AIC triad, least privilege, and non-repudiation.
- Highly self-motivated, independent and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive timelines
- Must be able to present a portfolio of writing samples and/or previous work experience.
- Health care industry experience preferred
- Experience doing technical analysis/documentation work
Benefits of the IT Security Technical Writer
- $29 - $34.97 per hour depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 6+ months contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Security Technical Writer
- Interview SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), Technical Lead/Architect, Platform Administrators, Business Stakeholders, to learn about the work activities performed in order to determine/establish a set of technical documents that will be needed for a successful execution and training of new personnel
- Gather/research/analyze required inputs and artifacts from SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), Technical Lead/Architect, Platform Administrators, Business Stakeholders and use that to design, develop and publish the identified set of technical documents. Coordinate technical and quality assurance reviews to ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Manage distribution and review of documents for on-boarding, training and ongoing maintenance.
- Enhance, maintain documents and manage distribution of documents on ongoing basis as the business and regulatory requirements are updated.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.