IT Project Manager
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a IT Project Manager.
Requirements of the IT Project Manager
- 3-5 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as an IT Project.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer, Mathematics, or Business-related field or relevant work experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of and SDLC disciplines
- Understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of the Project Management Methodology.
- Broad knowledge of IT functions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk , and dependency updates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Strong Communications (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
- Expert in MS Project 2010
- Expert in MS Excel
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
- PMP - Project Mgmt Professional
- Experience using Agile methodology
Benefits of the IT Project Manager
- Flexible hours, M-F
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager
- Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities.
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff
- Oversee product documentation and archiving and adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure.
- Responsible for managing external and vendor relationships (including the SOW) and managing to implementation of deliverables and schedules
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.