IT Project Manager
TG in partnership with the top ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for a IT Project Manager.
Requirements of the IT Project Manager
- 8+ years of related IT project management experience; 5+ years professional experience in Consultative PM implementation background working with Business Partners
- Expertise with third party applications, SaaS, integrations, and process improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- You will effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- You will apply the concepts, principles and practices of project designing, scheduling, estimating, planning and inspecting.
- You will apply the concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio).
- Experience in the transportation and logistics field using Process Improvement
Benefits of the IT Project Manager
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 8+ Month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager
- Leading the support of project management objectives as IT project management subject matter expert (SME) through definition, development and execution of IT projects in accordance with organizational priorities.
- Managing the integration of vendor tasks and monitors associated deliverables.
- Tracking performance to operating plans, budgets, forecasts and schedules.
- Maintaining and monitoring project documentation.
- Communicate project status to IT leadership and key stakeholders
- You may directly coach and supervise employees or teams responsible for IT projects or initiatives.
- Create and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and forecasts;
- Oversee the quality of work performed on all projects owned;
- Identify, assess, document, and minimize project risks using the company processes and tools;
- Develop and communicate schedule and project status information weekly, which may include providing that communication in meetings and written reports;
- Manage project budgets, report over/underage;
- Ensure the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality;
- Create and communicate changes to plans, schedules, and budgets using the company's request for change process;
- Developing, reviewing, authorizing, implementing, and managing change requests and interventions (Perform Change Management) to achieve project outputs
- Managing change requests and interventions (Perform Change Management) to achieve project outputs
- Other duties assigned consistent with the role of a project manager
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.